Ductless HVAC System Installation, Ductless HVAC Service & Ductless HVAC RepairBrown Deer, WI, Mequon, WI, Whitefish Bay, WI & Glendale, WI
Burkhardt Heating & Cooling offers the many advantages of ductless technology to our customers in the Greater Milwaukee area. Compact, efficient, effective, aesthetic, quiet, and unbelievably versatile, these powerful little options improve comfort and trim utility costs just about anywhere. Whether you’re looking for cooling, heating, or both, targeting a single or multiple rooms, residential or commercial application, we’ve got the perfect system for you. There’s no big teardown, huge mess, disruption, or sacrifice of space. Mounted up high on the wall, or even into a drop ceiling, most installation projects are handled in a single visit.
Dependable Ductless HVAC System Service, Repairs & Installations
As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, our team is extensively trained in advanced ductless technology, new installation, retrofit, maintenance, and repair. We draw from a rewarding selection of innovative options, bringing you the exceptional features that minimize sound levels, ensure evenly distributed temperature, optimize efficiency, combat even severe weather conditions, and simplify any challenge. As one of only nine dealers in Wisconsin to be named to Bryant’s Circle of Champions, Burkhardt Heating & Cooling upholds strict standards of quality in both products and job performance. We’re here to provide the best value for your investment.
Some of the many benefits of ductless mini split systems include:
- Zoned Heating/Cooling – Individual air-handling units allow you to customize temperature room-by-room and avoid maintaining empty spaces at the ideal temperature.
- Flexibility – With versatile placement options and extensive line lengths, air handlers can be mounted to the wall, suspended from the ceiling, installed into drop ceilings, and accommodate the best solution for your needs and goals.
- Seamless Installation – Stress-free, quick, and non-disruptive, the installation of a ductless system can typically be completed in a single day.
- Efficient – Avoid duct losses, heating/cooling empty rooms, and the wasted energy of maintaining the entire home to a single temperature, and take advantage of the exceptional efficiency ratings of a ductless system.
- Customized Comfort – Cater to personal preferences and enjoy a wide range of convenient features, such as built-in sleep functions, timers, and remote access to optimize the comfort of your home.