HVAC Jobs and Career Opportunities at Burkhardt Heating & Cooling
Join the Burkhardt Heating & Cooling family—besides being a great place to work, we offer great benefits and flexibility.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a motivated apprentice, there may be a place for you at Burkhardt Heating if you have the right skills and attitude. We employ only the best installers, technicians, and dispatchers, then work hard to provide an environment that supports and mentors them.
Our many awards and accomplishments are made possible because of our team, and our success stems from their efforts on a daily basis. We trust our colleagues to do their jobs and reward hard work and great customer service. Those are just some of the reasons why our employees say our dealership is a great place to work.
As an established, family-owned business, we take pride in our people. See our job postings below to find out if we have an open position that’s right for you!
Current Positions Available
As a place to work, Burkhardt Heating ranks among the very best! We are recognized as one of the Midwest’s top HVAC dealers. Our core values of respect, honesty, and conscientiousness are reflected in the way we treat both our customers and our employees. The people who work for us enjoy great working conditions and benefits like paid vacation and holidays, health and dental insurance, and overtime pay after fulfilling an eight-hour workday instead of a 40-hour workweek. We provide opportunities for career development including NATE certification, professional training, and tuition reimbursement for classes relevant to your job.
The pride and motivation you’ll feel each day as a Burkhardt Heating employee is due to a culture that inspires you to do the best work of your career—without being micromanaged. Here’s what makes a position with Burkhardt Heating so rewarding.
Burkhardt Heating is:
- Recognized as one of the Midwest’s top HVAC dealers
- Distinguished as a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
- Designated as one of only 13 dealers in Wisconsin to receive the prestigious Bryant Circle of Champions award
- Recognized as a Bryant Medal of Excellence Winner multiple times
- Affiliated with Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, and a member of the HomeAdvisor Elite Service group
Burkhardt Heating offers:
- Aggressive pay schedule and a strong benefits package
- Retirement plan
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Overtime pay after 8 hours a day
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex time available—dependent on workload
- Bonuses and incentives
- Professional development and ongoing training, including NATE certification
- Provision of work uniform, van, and gas
- Group social activities (pizza and sub parties, cookouts)
- Continuing education and career opportunities offered in partnership with Auer Steel